Skip to main content

2010 Expectations




Well happy late new years everyone. Its kinda weird putting down resolutions once a year, if you saw my journals I right down goals every day. ( Thats what happens when you work graveyard shift... too much time to think) But for the sake of this blog and to keep myself accountable I'd like to add a few things to accomplish this year.
1. Identity Theft = This is the biggest thing I'd like to get taken care of just because its a huge financial thorn in my side. My so called buddy told me he was a car broker and in short ruined my credit and made off with a ton of money making me look like the guilty party. Not being Mr. Moneybags its been hard and depressing beyond all my years of breathing to deal with this and find lawyers and anyone dealing with the justice department to help. That being said, once this issue is out the way, the ball should be rolling quite nice and I can invest in my fitness even more-so.
2. Certifications = I love school and seminars, anything that will help me grow in this health and fitness field. I have come to really love it and helping others even more. I look forward in getting more certs. i.e. The NASMs again. (Ive had NASM and the PES in the past) The RKC is the big one for me, I love kettlebell work but I havent been formally trained. If anyone knows of a good place to get this PLEASE do tell.
3. Boxing/ Savate = One of my HUGEST Inspirations is Bruce Lee, and ive been lucky enough to meet 2 ex Savate champs at my gym so I feel the opportunity is prime to learn. Im excited about this. If you watch Bruce he incorporated Savate and boxing's style in his technique a.k.a. Jeet Kune Do.
Well I dont want to overload with goals on here but I will update my progress on these particular three. Cheers to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JASPER BENINCASA THE STRENGTH LEGEND

You Probably never heard of the guy, but to the fitness and health nuts he may have come up in fitness lore. Reputed to have climbed up ropes with one hand, done the Iron cross with just one finger in each loop, record holding 1 arm chin ups, the 1 arm front lever and countless other "Moves" or exercises that entitle you to a certain respect in the fitness game. He was one of the ORIGINAL to do the "Bartendaz" style you can say or outside gymnasium guys you see on you tube today. Being a guy who loves these moves I cant help but represent and honor this Legend of amazing feats!!! All the moves that create awes in the gym or playground this guy mastered! The muscle up, levers, cranks, inverted levers, one armed pull/chin ups, planches!!! SALUTE and Rest in Gym Paradise. March 25,1921 to January 6, 2012 J.P.

Coach Kenny Tali

So you want to compete in Figure, Bikini, Men's Physique or Bodybuilding and you want a coach to guide you through contest prep, but how do you choose? Well do you hire a plumber to fix your car or an electrician to fix your toilet? No! You hire an expert in the field, and that is where Ken Tali of Ken's Barbies/Max Muscle Walnut Creek comes in. Ken Tali is Northern California's premier contest prep coach. In 2011 ALONE, his team of athletes competed in 10 NPC shows and brought home 11 Overall Titles, 31 First Place wins, 17 Second Place wins and 15 Third Place wins in Figure, Bikini, Men's Physqiue and Bodybuilding combined. Everyone commits 12-16 weeks of dieting and training for contest prep, so why put your body and your health in the hands of someone who isn't an expert in the field. If you want to be the best, get prepped by the best - Ken Tali of Team Ken's Barbies/Max Muscle Walnut Creek. Call 925-947-3539 for more information or to schedule a cons

Aim For Elite Strength

Well, this year is coming to a close which is when a lot of people start coming up with goals and resolutions for the new year. Any time is a good time for goals to chase but we know people are programmed to have these  new years resolutions. What better time to show you a few strength charts I've been using to guesstimate my clients and I's strength. The charts are based off a persons weight and 1 rep max strength. Also the strength is broken down into 5 categories. Untrained, Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Elite. This isn't meant to discourage you if you fall short of where you think you should be, its a template to push towards new goals. Also the templates are in pounds. Ive taken the BIG 3 strength exercises, Bench Press, Squats, and Dead-lifts for men and women. These templates should give you a goal or two OR three to chase. So go tell a workout partner, personal trainer, B.F.F. that you are getting ELITE strength! Dead Lifts for Men Dead L